Job Opportunity for Sales and Marketing Manager
Majestic Ginseng Products Ltd.
3-980 Camosun Crescent
Kamloops, BC V2C 6G2 Canada
Sales and Marketing Manager
$22-$26 per hour
Type: Full-time, Permanent
Reports to: General Manager
Duties and Skills:
- Plan and develop creative marketing strategies to target potential customers; design, develop and maintain the corporate Websites on both Chinese and English version for customer communication and commercial activities;
- Sales calls, sign contracts and negotiate the commission rate with Asian travel agency.
- Travel to Asian (eg. China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan) to find potential ginseng buyers; also attend trade shows internationally.
- Guiding international tourists through our ginseng factory and sale ginseng products.
- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of firm and develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote the ginseng products locally and internationally;
- Assist general manager in ginseng products development; develop and implement marketing strategies locally and internationally;
- Hire, train, and direct sales and marketing associates;
- Familiar with office software (word processing software, database software, Mac OS);
- Valid driver’s license.
- Master’s degree is required;
- Experiences in Sales, Marketing, International Business, E-commerce, communications, or Website Content Development, or at least two years working experiences in a related ginseng industry or tourism industry;
- Have strong knowledge about ginseng (ginseng usage and introduction, what is ginseng good for);
- Willing to travel regularly;
- Ability to supervise 5-10 people;
- Be able to write and speak English and Chinese, fluent in Mandarin.